Todd Cohen’s Lab at UNC Chapel Hill
Welcome to Todd Cohen’s Lab website! The Cohen Lab at UNC Chapel Hill works within the department of Neurology at the Neuroscience Research Building. We study the biochemistry of protein aggregation disorders including Alzheimer’s Disease and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
Some things to do:
- Learn more about our research mission
- Head over to the forum for discussion of neurodegenerative disease
- Ask a question about our research or contact our lab about events or donations
- Get to know the lab members
- Or just browse the gallery for some great research pictures
Please see our UNC job posting here, we’re hiring postdocs right now! We’re building both our Alzheimer’s and ALS research groups and now is the time to apply! Also, please post your application and also email me directly to ensure that your application gets my appropriate attention.